It’s turning out to be a busy three months for filming events.
We have been booked for 58 filming days between September and the end of November.
Events include conferences held by the AAGBI, BSR, BSPAR, RCR, OASPA, and one day events organised by R3, PEFTEC, and the British Council.
The events are being held all around the UK and Europe – and the cities we are filming at include Antwerp, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, London, Lisbon, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, and Winchester.
The events include the following conferences, seminars and training days:
- The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland Annual Congress, Liverpool, 27-29 September
- British Society for Rheumatology Autumn Conference, Leeds, 11-12 October
- British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology Annual Conference, Sheffield, 4-6 October
- Royal College of Radiologists RCR17 Conference, Liverpool, 11-13 September
- The 9th Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing, Lisbon, 20-21 September
- R3: ‘Insolvency Litigation: How to improve your prospects and manage your risks’, London, 11 October
- PEFTEC Conference Exhibition and Seminars, Antwerp, 29-30 November
- British Council seminar: ‘The making of English in India’, Winchester, 13 October