Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use, which govern Inclusive’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Inclusive’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Inclusive Digital, United House, North Road, London N7 9DP, UK. Our company registration number is 06390502, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Inclusive nor its directors, employees or agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or consequential damages resulting from (i) unauthorized access or use of the website, (ii) any bugs viruses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website, (iii) any libels, errors or omissions in any content or (iv) for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the website to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, work examples, portfolio examples, and graphics. The website also includes descriptions and example images of copyright-protected eLearning and online training platforms that Inclusive Digital Ltd has developed.
- Material on the website is provided to you for your information only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, broadcast, displayed, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Inclusive.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you see any mistakes or inaccuracies on the website or if you believe there are copyright issues with any of the content, then please Contact Us Here.